INDIAN STREET FOOD & CRAFT BEER
Bradford’s craft beer bar The Sparrow and Indian restaurant Prashad unite.
After a host of pop-ups and kitchen takeovers, Bundobust found bricks and mortar in July 2014 on one side of (then derelict) Mill Hill. We’ve been serving up the tastiest Indian grub and craft beers in Leeds ever since.
Bundobust is inspired by the vibrant and varied street foods of India, especially from our spiritual home of Gujurat. We serve up dishes with our own modern twist, and offer a roster of the most exciting craft beers from both local and international breweries to drink alongside.
Since opening, we’ve has been recommended in the 2017 Michelin Guide, featured in Time Out’s top 10 UK Indian Restaurants and been included in The Sunday Times’ Top 25 Vegetarian Restaurants, amongst plenty of other accolades.
- OKRA FRIES (v, gF)Perfect with beer. Fried lady’s ngers coated in chickpea batter. Seasoned with black salt & mango powder.£3.75
- ONION, BROCCOLI & KALE BHAJIS (v, gF)The ultimate bhaji! Spiced with fennel & chilli. Served with a tamarind & red pepper chutney.£4
- BHEL PURI (v)A crisp & crunchy street food classic. Samosa pastry, puffed rice, peas, red onion & tomato tossed in tamarind chutney. Topped with pomegranate seeds.£4.50
- BUNDO CHAATA layered taste sensation of samosa pastry, chickpeas, potato, tamarind chutney, yoghurt, onion, turmeric noodles & chilli sauce.£4.50
- IDLI SAMBHAR (v, gF)A warming lentil, aubergine & bottle gourd soup. Served with steamed rice dumplings & a mustard seed & curry leaf chutney.£5
- VADA PAV (e)Mumbai’s favourite burger. A deep-fried spicy mashed potato ball. Served in a brioche bun with red & green chutney.£5
- RAGHDA PETHIS (v, gF)India meets the North of England. Spicy mushy peas & potato cake. Topped with turmeric noodles, tomato, onion & tamarind chutney.£5
- MASSALA DOSA (v, gF)Mini rice pancakes filled with a cauliflower & potato dry fry. Served with a lentil, aubergine & bottle gourd soup.£6
- EGG BHURJI (e)Indian scrambled egg cooked with peppers, chilli, cumin & coriander. Served with a soft Indian flatbread£6
- TARKA DHAL & RICE (v, gF)A classic mixed lentil curry cooked with cumin, garlic & chilli. Served on basmati rice.£6
- CHOLE SAAG (v)Our spin on a traditional curry. Chickpea & spinach massala. Served with puri.£6.25
- PANEER & MUSHROOM TIKKA (gF)Barbecued paneer, mushrooms & peppers marinated in yoghurt curd & our tikka massala. Served with red pepper ketchup & spinach chutney.£6.25
- PANEER KADAIA staff curry favourite! Paneer cheese cooked in a deep cinnamon, fenugreek, red pepper & tomato sauce. Served with bhatura.£6.50
- PAV BHAJI (e)A street food original. Mashed up cauli ower, potato & peas. Flavoured with garam massala. Served with a spiced toasted brioche bun.£6.50
- SAMBHAR (v, gF)Lentil, aubergine & bottle gourd soup.£3.50
- KACHUMBER SAMBHARO (v, gF)Bitter leaves, cucumber, red cabbage, zingy£3
- SAUCE TRIO (gF)Yoghurt & cumin, desi ketchup, tamarind & date.£1.50
- RICE (v, gF)Basmati£1.50
- IDLI (v, gF)Steamed rice dumplings.£1.50
- BHATURADeep fried Indian flatbread fermented with yoghurt.£1
- PURI (v)Deep fried unleavened bread. Portion of 2.£2
- KULFI ICE (gF)Indian ice cream on a stick. Ask for today’s avour.£2.50
- COMBO FOR 2ONION, BROCCOLI & KALE BHAJIS + BUNDO CHAAT + PANEER & MUSHROOM TIKKA + TARKA DHAL + MASSALA DOSA£25
- VEGAN COMBO FOR 2OKRA FRIES + ONION, BROCCOLI & KALE BHAJIS + BHEL PURI + RAGDA PETHIS + MASSALA DOSA£22
- COMBO FOR 4KACHUMBER SAMBHARO + POPCORN & POPS + OKRA FRIES + ONION, BROCCOLI & KALE BHAJIS + BUNDO CHAAT + RAGHDA PETHIS + PANEER TIKKA + MASSALA DOSA + EGG BHURJI + CHOLE SAAG£42
- BUNDO COMBOEVERY DISH ON THE MENU! Feeds 6-8 people. *Excludes Additionals & Sweet. Includes Kachumber Sambharo.£80
- FAR FAR (v)Colourful rice puffs dusted with our special spice blend.£2.50
- SPICY NUTS (v, gF)Cashews, peanuts, almonds, peas & lentils tossed in our special spice blend.£3
- POPCORN & POPS (v, gF)Popcorn & mini popadoms drizzled with green chilli & garlic oil.£3
2 DISHES FOR £7
MON - FRI, 12noon - 4PM
- BOMBAY DAZZLERIndian Witbier - Bundobust x Northern Monk - 4.8% (keg)£4.80
- Juicy BhangraPale Ale - Bundobust x Dry & Bitter - 4.8% (keg)£6
- ETERNALSession IPA - Northern Monk - 4.1% (keg)£4.50
- VELTINSPilsener - 4.8% (keg)£4.20
- TAP 1 MEINE HELLE WEISSEWheat Beer 5.2% (keg)£5
- APERIETTA, PROSECCO SPUMANTE DOCItalyCrisp, fruity, citrus & peach notes.£5 / £25
- CA’ DI PONTI GRILLO, IGTSicilyA little known, peachy & vibrant wine.£4.55 / £6.20 / £17.50
- FALSE BAY, WILD YEAST CHENIN BLANCSouth AfricaAn exceptional Chenin Blanc. Tropical fruit flavours & a creamy lemon finish.£5 / £6.85 / £19.50
- WILLOWGLEN, GEWURZTRAMINER/RIESLINGAustraliaRose petal aromas with a hint of spice & fresh citrus. Sweet flavours of rosewater & a citrus freshness£5.60 / £7.70 / £22
- PARRA JIMINEZ, VERDEJOSpainClean ripe fruit with a floral note & pitch of spice.£5.60 / £8.35 / £24
- SEPP, GRÜNER VELTLINERAustriaWonderfully fruity with aromas & flavours of pear, kiwi, apricot & a little white spice.£6.10 / £8.85 / £25.50
- CIVITAS PECORINO, LUNARIAItalySoft with aromas of citrus, ripe pear, peach & orange blossom.£27
- LE SENTIER, DANS LES VIGNESFranceA warming Rhône style red with rich spiced fruit aromas & ample round fruit on the palate.£4.55 / £6.20 / £17.50
- ADOBE, MERLOTChileA super, classically rounded, delicious Merlot.£5 / £6.85 / £19.50
- EL VIEJO DEL VALLE, PINOT NOIRChileA bright & complex wine with good berry fruit flavours.£5.60 / £7.70 / £22
- LA BOHEME ACT IV, SYRAH/GAMAYAustraliaDeep red with a purple edge. Gently aromatic nose of red fruits & dry herb with some earthy, minerally complexity£25.50
- CROIX D’OR, PINOT NOIR ROSEFranceDry, aromatic with summer pudding berry flavours£5.60 / £7.70 / £22
- DESI 75Sipsmith’s sloe gin, lemon juice & cinnamon syrup topped with Prosecco.£6
- MANGO & ROSE WATER BRAMBLEPortobello Rd gin, mango, rosewater & lemon juice.£6.50
- COCONUT & MANGO MOJITOKoko Kanu rum, mango syrup, lime juice & fresh mint. Tropical!£6.50
- GINGER AMARETTO SOURDisaronno, ginger liquor, lemon juice, bitters & aquafaba.£6.50
- DIRTY LOPEZAppleton’s white rum shaken with mango, pineapple, coconut & lime.£6.50
- HIBISCUS GIMLETPortobello Rd gin, lime cordial & hibiscus tea.£6.50
- RED SNAPPEROphir gin, tomato juice, Henderson’s relish, our chef’s special hot sauce, fresh lemon juice, celery salt & black pepper.£7
- WHISKEY RAITABuffalo Trace bourbon infused with cucumber & mint. Lemon, sugar syrup & aquafaba.£7
- PAPER PLANEWoodford Reserve bourbon, Aperol, Amaro Montenegro & fresh lemon juice.£8
- RE-FASHIONEDWoodford Reserve bourbon, Pampero Golden Rum, spiced syrup & orange bitters.£8
- NEGRONISacred Cardamom Gin, Campari & Cocchi Torino vermouth.£8
- NIMBU PANI(Non-alcoholic)Indian lemonade flavoured with cumin and salt£3
- Mango Lopez(Non-alcoholic)A refreshing blend of mango, pineapple, coconut & lime£4
- MANGO LASSIYoghurt drink.£2.70
- SODA POPCoke, Diet Coke or Sprite. Thums Up. India’s finest cola.£2.25 / £2.50
- KARMA KOLA CO.Choose from Karma Cola, Lemony Lemonade or Gingerella. Ethical & Fairtrade.£2.40
- JUICEOrange, Apple, Mango, Pink Grapefruit, Pineapple or Cranberry.£2.20
- WATERHarrogate Spa. Still or sparkling.£1.25
- TEAAsk for today’s loose leaf selection.£2
- HOUSE CHAIWarming Indian hot drink. Made with boiled milk, ginger, massala & sugar.£2.20
- BOOZEY CHAIOur house chai with added alcohol. BAILEYS BOURBON Buffalo Trace COGNAC Martel VS£4 / £4.50 / £5
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR BEERS
We are delighted to have Two Roads beer ambasodor Ryan Crowley in the house for a very special Tap Takeover. Four beers will be pouring on tap that will complement our spicy food perfectly.
Honeyspot Road IPA
Lil' Heaven Session IPA
Two Roads Ol' Factory Pils
Two Roads Workers Comp Saison
ABOUT TWO ROADS:
Two Roads Brewing Company was founded in 2012 by four friends who dreamed for years of starting a craft brewery. We foster a “road less traveled” philosophy in the beers we make and how we make them. In that spirit, Phil Markowski, our award-winning Brewmaster and 27 year craft beer veteran has created an extensive lineup that takes a unique twist on classic beer styles.
Two Roads isn’t just the logo on our brewery building, it’s our philosophy. Life always seems to offer up two ways to go. It just so happens, we prefer the one less taken and having some fun along the way – in our lives, our careers and especially for our beers! Now our “road less traveled” philosophy is being brought to life in the beers that we create and how we create them.
We are absolutely chuffed to have been reviewed by legendary food critic Jay Rayner in Sunday’s Observer Magazine. He absolutely loved his Bundobust experience & didn’t have a bad word to say about us. This quote sums it up “Vibrant Indian street food served with craft beer in a friendly communal space... Why has no one done this before?”
This Friday we will be pouring all three beers from Stone Brewing's Arrogant Bastard series.
Fresh on keg:
LITTLE BASTARD 4.7%
ARROGANT BASTARD 7.2%
DOUBLE BASTARD 11%
Buy a third pint of each & save 10%. Josie from Stone Brewing will be on hand to answer any questions.
Join us for a celebration of one of America's most iconic beers.
We welcome Swedish Hop masters Stigbergets Bryggeri for a badass Tap Takeover as part of the Hop City 2017 fringe. We will have four beers pouring fresh on tap including a couple of tip top collaborations. Hop City IPA, brewed by NORTHERN MONK BREW Co. & Cloudwater Brew Co, will also be pouring.
Stigbergets beers available on the night:
DDH Mosaic IPA 6.5%
Business As Usual
IPA w/ O/O Brewing + ALL IN BREWING 7.0%
IPA w/ Omnipollo 8.0%
American Pale Ale 5.2%
We hope to see you there!
T-SHIRTS · POSTERS · TEA TOWELS · BOTTLE OPENERS · BAGS
CLICK HERE TO BUY
6 Mill Hill
Mon - Thu: 12:00 - 21:30
Fri - Sat: 12:00 - 22:00
Sun: 12:00 - 20:00
Mon - Thu: 23:00
Fri - Sat: 00:00
SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST
FOR ALL THINGS BUNDOBUST
We send out a monthly newsletter of all our latest offers, upcoming events and anything we want to shout about. Sign up to keep in the loop.
Just fill in the form and keep up to date with all the Bundo-chaat.
We take bookings for groups of six or more people every day except Friday evening & Saturday.
Smaller groups & those wanting to visit on a Friday evening or Saturday may have to wait for a table. Table waits can be up to 30 minutes at busy times. Please email email@example.com
Although we have had disabled customers happily dine with us in the past, we are not 100% accessible. There is a small step from street level to the lower level of the restaurant, a further 3 steps to the main bar area and a single step leading to an ambulant disabled toilet. We are happy to offer table service for those who need it, & there is a full disabled toilet at Tapped, a bar over the road, that our customers may use.